Terms and conditions
- On confirmation of your booking, an advanced payment (20% of total amount due) must be made within 3 working days.
- Once this amount has been received, your booking is final, which will be confirmed by mail. Please take well note of this confirmation email, print it and bring it upon arrival. This is required.
- If no payment is received, the reservation will be considered as cancelled.
- Those acting on behalf of or for the benefit of another person or party regarding reservations and/or bookings, will be held liable for all obligations under this booking. The (other) traveller (s) is/are liable for his (their) own part.
- and you are required to check-out of the room (which should be in original conditions) at 11:00 (AM) so our staff can prepare the room for the next costumers.
On arrival (checkin & checkout):
- On arrival your assigned room will be ready and available for you for check-in from 15:00 (03:00 PM)
- You are required to check-out of the room at 11:00 (AM) so our staff can prepare the room for the next costumers.
- Your room will be assigned on payment of the remainder of your amount invoiced.
- We request a deposit/caution for the use of all fishing equipment (50 euros) per person, due on arrival. On your departure day we check the used fishing equipment and missing or faulty materials will then be invoiced and settled. the deposit (or remainder) cash back.
- Cancellations are free up to 6 weeks before the arrival date and you will get the 20% deposit refunded to your account.
- Cancellations within 6 weeks prior to arrival date are not (yet) possible, as the reserved accommodation can not be rented within this timeframe.
Damages and vandalism:
- We maintain our accommodation, fishing boats and fish materials with the utmost care and expect our clients to handle it with all care.
- You will be held liable in case of damage, vandalism and/or destruction